By understanding my previous posts:
- Hybrid Azure AD Join – How a computer device is recognized as Hybrid device ?
- Azure AD Connect: How to manually synchronize using import, syncronize, export?
Now it is easy to find out how to make hybrid join happen immediately:
- Setup the hybrid AAD auto join infrastructure, i.e. AAD, SCP configuration, rollout plan (by GPO), etc.
- Make sure the userCertificate attribute of the computer object existing.
- Delta import from on-premise AD (run Delta Import on the on-premise AD connector)
- Delta synchronize on the on-premise AD connector (run Delta Synchronization on the on-premise AD connector)
- Export to AAD (run Export on AAD connector)
About Error: AAD Cloud AP plugin call Plugin initialize returned error: 0xC00484B2
This error also appears, even after the device is hybrid AAD joined. So you should not rely on this message to trouble shoot your auto hybrid AAD join.